Managed by our team of qualified professionals, we manufacture, export and supply supreme quality Steam Jacketed Kettle. This kettle is widely used in food processing industry to remove the excess water from the fruit pulps. Our team of technical experts uses premium grade components and progressive technology to manufacture our provided kettle. It is available from 50 ltrs. to 500 ltrs capacity as per the demands of our clients. Our customers can easily avail this Steam Jacketed Brew Kettle from us at reasonable rates.
Features of Steam Jacketed Kettle:
- Perfect finish
- Sturdy construction
- Long service life
- High performance
- The kettle will of open type, with slight conical bottom, and steam heating jacket. The inner shell of the Kettle will be fabricated out of Stainless Steel 304 grade Plate, and jacket will be fabricated out of MS Plate. The Kettle will be 2/3 jacketed to get efficient heating of the product and the heating will be achieved either by using steam or by Electric oil immersed heaters. The heating jacket will be provided with 2"Â thick insulation material and will be cladded with 18 swg. Mild Steel Sheet. The kettle will be provided with product out let connection with 2"Â NB ball valve at bottom.
- The steam jacket will be provided with Inlet, steam trap valve, drain nozzle, Temperature Indicator, safety Valve, Pressure Gauge etc.
- The kettle will be fitted with Anchor type stirrer along with PTFE scrappers & driven by 2 HP Geared Motor.
- All the contact parts will be fabricated out of Stainless Steel 304 gr. Plate polished to hygiene finish, & non contact parts will be of Mild Steel Material, and will be painted with enamel paint.
- If the kettle is to be heated through Electric oil immersed heaters then the same will be provided with Inlet, drain nozzle, Temperature Indicator cum controller as per our standard practice.
Capacity: The kettle is available in the range from 50 Ltrs. to 500 Ltrs.