Spice Roaster Machine
The Spice Roaster/Roasting Machine, a versatile machine, is designed for varied purposes from roasting to reduction of moisture elements from different types of Seeds, Granules, Powders, Flours, Gravy type and Pulses, Semi paste products.
- If the heating system is “Off”, the machine can also be utilized as a blender for mixing and blending various components.
- In addition by adding a detachable spraying system, the machine can be also utilized for adding minute quantum of Powders for Colors, Liquids and Concentrates for adding Flavors, Essences, Proteins etc.
- This machine can also be utilized for roasting “Semolina” (Sooji, Rava), a variety of Flours such as “BESAN” “Wheat”, and preparation of Snacks foods like UPMA, DHOKLA, GULABJAMUN and IDLI premix and Premixes.
- This is perfect for heating sweet oil, as well as deep frying of varied components like Mustered, Ground Nuts, Dhaniya, Kadipatta, Mirchi, etc. for preparing CHIWDA and Bhadang type snack foods.
- Above all, this is also used in oil extraction sector for roasting Coconut shredding, in Masala sector for preparing Onion-garlic paste & Onion Masala and in starch industry for formulating Modified Starch & Dextrin.
- Usually in Roaster Machines, the heating is attained using the Jacket filled with the special purpose heating oil that is heated with Electrically operated immersed heaters.
- The temperature of the heating can be achieved till 250 Deg. C that is controlled through the digital temperature controller.
- For higher capacity machines, through Thermic fluid heaters, low grade coal or any other fuel like Paddy husk, Bagasse, Fire wood, agricultural / Bio waste etc., the heating can be attained.
- This is available with varied other options as per client requirements such as Full Stainless Steel design (GMP MODEL), or with various contact parts designed in Stainless Steel as well as Non contact parts of Mild Steel with Enamel and Epoxy paint (STANDARD MODEL).
- This is also available in varied sizes from 50 Ltrs. To 5000 Ltrs. Besides this, higher capacity machines are also designed as per requirements of clients.